- Upon ordering goods, customers comply automatically with Pure Clothing Company’s Terms of Trade;
- Buying in wholesale is only possible for companies.
- For Dutch customers and European customers who do not possess an International VAT number, 21% Dutch VAT (BTW) will be imposed.
- A wholesale order should be minimum € 300.-
- Goods can be sent worldwide to any desired address, after full payment.
Prices for delivery are automatically calculated based on weight and destination.
- Goods can be ordered online, but it is also possible to
- email the order (email@example.com). A reply will follow with Pro Forma invoice, once paid, the goods will be sent (sending charges apply).
- visit Pure Clothing Company’s showroom in Hoofddorp to see the complete collection and take goods directly. Payment by card or cash is possible.
- In case an invoice is to be paid by bank, the full payment should be transferred within 14 days.
- If an invoice is not paid within 14 days, a 2% fee may be imposed on the total amount.
- Goods remain property of Pure Clothing Company until full payment has been received.
- Because of customer protection, orders could not be accepted in case Pure Clothing Company already delivers to other shopkeepers in the same area. In this case the paid amount will be restituted.
- Canceling, exchanging or returning is not possible once payment has been made.
- Photos of products on this website can differ slightly in color from the real colors, due to screen resolution. While Pure Clothing Company endeavors to ensure all garments are sized correctly, a guarantee cannot be given that products meet the desired size. Customers accept 10% tolerance in color and size of all articles upon placing an order.
- All products are handmade, there is a possibility that for example a color pattern or weaving line is not exactly the same as on the photo(s) on this site. This fact is accepted upon ordering/buying.
- In the event that ordered goods unexpectedly prove not available, Pure Clothing Company will inform the customer a.s.a.p. per email or phone.
- In this case 3 solutions will be offered of which the customer is free to choose;
- Obtaining other articles instead of the missing articles
- Wait until later delivery of the missing articles
- Reimbursement of the missing articles
- If a product is unsatisfactory according to the customer, he/she can complain per e-mail within 5 days after receiving the goods, with photo evidence. Later complaints will not be accepted. If Pure Clothing Company acknowledges a complaint, the matter is solved in the form of exchanging with other items (no refunds).
- In case of any dispute, the Dutch Law is applicable, with exception of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
The judge of Hoofddorp will be appointed to handle the dispute.
Expected delivery time:
- 1-3 days for Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, France, Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Monaco, U.K., Switzerland.
- 3-8 days for other countries.
Delivery time is an indication. Delivery time could take longer due to factors Pure Clothing Company cannot control, such as local strikes, natural disasters, war, etc.
If an order is to be delivered outside the European Union, import duties and local taxes may be imposed which the customer will need to pay upon receipt of the shipment. These rules vary per country. Every local government determines the precise duties and customs fees.